Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 251

Thread: The Newer And Better Quotes Of The Day..

  1. #131
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Monday already... I am taking tomorrow off because I throw darts tonight in a league and I just don't want to wake up early and I have some people I need to go see... Well here is one for today:

    " Stay focused, then the direction and destination will be crystal clear!"
    Author Unknown ---

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  2. #132
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is Wednesday already and I had a great day off trying to free my mind.. Here is one for today:

    " Prepare yourself in every way you can by increasing your knowledge and adding to your experience, so that you can make the most of opportunity when it occurs."
    Mario Andretti

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  3. #133
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is Thursday and it is getting colder by the minute. I believe it is 46 degrees right now... Anyway here is one for today:

    " If only you could sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person."
    Fred Rogers

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  4. #134
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Dawn, thechilly temps sure do feel good don't they? LOL


    I have to comment on this mornings quote. In my opinion that quote is talking about you!
    even though I may not comment very often, I do look forward to these posts, and todays remind me how important you are to me, even though we have never met face to face.

    I send you good thoughts and I hope you have a wonderous day. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    rog

  5. #135
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you so much Ella for your kindness. It couldn't have come at a better time for me... Either could Friday and now that is here too... Here is one for today:

    " Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air."
    John Quincy Adams

    Have A Great Day and A Nice Weekend
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  6. #136
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Man these weekends just fly by and the weather isn't getting any better.. It just keeps getting colder and colder. But anyway it is all good. I hope everyone had a great weekend.. Here is one to start the week off:

    " Open your eyes to a better life. It may hurt at first, but that's because the future is so bright."
    Copyright ? 2007 Jordan Porcher

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  7. #137
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It's Tuesday... And today will be a great day... I hope anyway... Here is one for today:

    " Amazing results come by crossing all barriers and leaving nothing to chance. The bigger the challenge the greater the glory at the finish line! Run with nothing but hope, and the dreams you created."
    Copyright ? 2007 Kimerly Adamson

    Have a Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  8. #138
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It is already the middle of the week and I am very hopeful that it will be a great week to look back on... Here is one for today:

    " When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
    Leonardo Da Vinci

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  9. #139
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    One more day till the weekend... My son can't wait because we are going to Cedar Point for the Halloweekend. Which I have been told is really scary. So I am scared my son doesn't seem to be.
    Well here is one for today:

    " My heroes aren't people who are there to save the day, people who can fly or people who have magical powers. My heroes are those people who can wake up with a smile on their face everyday, no matter what they are battling in life!"
    Written in 2007 by Melissa E.

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  10. #140
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Your recent quotes have really been hitting home Dawny!
    Thanks a lot for posting them.
    Take care my freind!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic